TERMS & CONDITIONS
Business Trading Name: Lakeview Lodge Karapiro Limited
Lakeview Lodge Karapiro Ltd is a NZ owned & operated business.
CANCELLATION & BOOKING POLICY
- 35% deposit is required to secure the booking once confirmed.
- The balance due no later than 30 days prior to arrival.
- Cancellation within 180 - 30 days of arrival date: 35% forfeit of the total booking price.
- Cancellation outside the 180-day period a full refund and no charge will occur.
- Cancellation within 30 days of arrival date: 100% forfeit of the total booking price.
- We apply a 2% surcharge to payments made using a credit card, which is in line with our cost of acceptance.
- If checkout is after 10am then an additional rate may be applied, please enquire prior to stay.
- If Lodge is left in an unacceptable condition an extra cleaning fee may apply
- We may require a credit card to be held on file with a pre-authorised sum of NZD$500 for any damages incurred during your stay.
- We reserve the right to relocate extra guests above our resource consent numbers.
- Our office hours are Monday to Friday 8.30am to 5.00pm. Outside of these hours check in or check out is by arrangement.
- Check in 3-5pm daily and check out by 10am.
- On departure please ensure the all dishes are done and that rubbish is discarded in bins provided. We would appreciate that food is not left on the bench, so perhaps placed in the fridge is the preferred option. In addition to this, if it is deemed that a special clean is required, above and beyond the high stand level of housekeeping, then a special clean fee will be applied.
- Due to the proximity of the working farm we have a no animal policy and there will be hazards, so please keep within the Lodge boundaries for your safety, unless otherwise agreed. Please supervise children in your care as they remain your responsibility.
- The persons registering as the guest will be liable for any loss or damage to the appliances, furniture, keys, fixtures and all fittings of t the Lodge.
- Lakeview Lodge Karapiro will not be liable to compensate for the loss, theft or damage of personal property on, or brought into the lodge or in the immediate vicinity and would recommend Domestic or International Travel Insurance. Where guest sign for and on behalf of a business or authority and in the event the business or authority is unable to or refuses to pay any amount due, the guest shall be liable to pay any amount owing by the business or authority under this agreement.
- Lakeview Lodge Karapiro is a NON-SMOKING PROPERTY. Smoking is not permitted at any time within the apartment or common areas. Failure to comply with result in an additional $250.00 cleaning cost and any additional cost associated with emergency services $2000.00, if the smoke alarms are set off as the result of smoking and this includes, e-cigarettes, puffers, vapours or associated paraphernalia. Ashtrays are available on request for use outdoors in non-common areas.
- Lakeview Lodge Karapiro maintains a NO PARTY POLICY, we reserve the right to terminate accommodation without refund at any time.
- If any of the above results in a loss of income, then these charges will be applied to you as our guest. In addition to accommodating any pre-booked guests scheduled to arrive.
- At Lakeview Lodge we are committed to sustainable tourism and are a member of the Tourism Industry Aotearoa.
- We use environmentally safe cleaners throughout the lodge and no sprays are used in the surrounding gardens.
- We recycle all possible waste and compost using our worm farm.
PAYMENT FORMS ACCEPTED
- Bank Transfer, Eftpos, Visa, Mastercard Debit Cards, WeChat & ALIPAY.